Subject: Re: pkg_delete not complete
To: Paul \(NCC/CS\) <pts@bom.gov.au>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/05/2001 09:17:48
Paul,

I wonder how many people use NetBSD exclusively. I use it on servers for
Internet services like DNS, DHCP, sendmail, etc.  I also do mail and some
browsing on one of these systems through SSH. When it comes to Office
applications, I use Windows NT. This may be a common approach to the
problem you describe.

By the way, may I suggest that you try Debian's GNU/Linux instead of the
more popular RedHat? This is based on the impression that the Debian dis-
tribution is more like Unix (and hence like NetBSD).

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675