Subject: mounting NTFS how?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/01/2001 22:21:47
Can't seem to mount NTFS. Have tried as/per example in
NetBSD Guide (for MSDOS) but no go. In fact, I spent a
good part of this morning teaching myself how to fix a
trashed /etc/fstab which hung up in single-user and
read-only after a re-boot.

I wrote one of my little how-to's (2nd in the
series!) about that experience. Find it at:

http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html

I'd like to stop experimenting at random now. Lest some
new disaster occur. Who can tell me, please? How do I do
the thing from the NetBSD Guide, Section 5.4 "Aaccessing
a DOS/Windows partition" but for NTFS (actually Win2K)
instead?

Thanks!

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _