Subject: Re: Gateway problem SOLVED
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Owens <owensmk@earthlink.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/28/2001 21:40:26
Sort of.

I broke down and put NetBSD on my laptop, over an old OpenBSD partition. And
it works fine, so I am perfectly happy.

I did ssh into work and restart the router, but that didn't do anything. I am
not sure what that machine's problem is, but its a very old machine, so I
don't care. I do think it has something to do with your theory, Nigel. But,
all I need is NetBSD working somewhere so I can get acquainted, and now that
it is, I don't think I'll mess with the old box anymore.

Thanks to all who helped me out. I have really been looking forward to all
the good things I have read about NetBSD.

--
           _ _
|_| |_| |_|_|_|\_\___|  | http://www.msbc.simplenet.com