Subject: Re: How to make bootable CD on my winows PC
To: B.G.Jung <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Timothy A. Musson <Timothy.Musson@zin-tech.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/27/2001 09:45:14
Look at the CD with Explorer. If you see only a single file
called i386cd.iso, then you didn't burn the CD correctly.

Make sure you select "Data CD" when Easy CD starts up.
Then select "Data CD" again at the next screen.
Under the File menu, select "Create CD from CD image".
A dialog pops up, but the default image type is ".cif". Use
the pull-down list to change that to ".iso", then browse to
and select the i386cd.iso file. Then, burn it. When it's done,
you should see multiple files and directories if you look at
it with Explorer. Reboot, and it should work.

-Tim

--
Timothy A. Musson
NASA's John Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field