Subject: Re: i386 install problem --- set files (Resolved)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: David Friggens <dnf@paradise.net.nz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/24/2001 16:05:57
Thanks to everyone who replied.

It does appear that there aren't split files available for 1.5, and the
install file deosn't explain about them, for understandable reasons.

I've also come to understand the mount command, though I didn't have to use
it - just the option to install from an unmounted file system. The main
problem I had was trying to edit the disklabel manually with ed which was
solved when I realised I could label a partiton during the install. After
labelling f the DOS partiton it was fine to install from unmounted file
system wd0f.

Thanks
David