Subject: Re: i386 install problem --- set files
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: David Friggens <dnf@paradise.net.nz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/22/2001 16:21:18
Woohoo and a big sigh of relief!

With a bit more digging in the archives I've managed to uncover a solution
to the hard drive problem.

(Thanks Valeriy E. Ushakov 26/05/2001 -- 05/26/2001 if you're American)

I didn't notice the `unmounted file system' option and had been looking at
the instructions for a `local drive' (!)

I've successfully installed NetBSD from my DOS partition, but I would still
appreciate any hints on the floppy problem. I figure I must be missing
something relatively obvious, which should make it difficult to solve
myself. :)

Thanks
David