Subject: Re: Logitech mouse and stuff
To: None <fb@enteract.com>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/21/2001 13:35:36
According to Frederick Bruckman:

>But, didn't the original poster say it was stopping at the bootloader
>">" prompt, before the kernel's even loaded?

I don't know - I sort my mail in reverse received order so I catch the
end of the thread which sometimes results in foot-in-mouth.  The
question I saw was "what the hell is this dump thing for?" which is
what I answered ;-)

> I can't see why it would
>do that -- maybe the [SPACE] key is stuck?

Or some key is stuck, if it is just dropping to the ">" prompt without
any errors then that sounds like a likely cause.