Subject: Re: NetBSD Newbie Question.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <zak@mode3.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/20/2001 14:26:32
Whoops.  I realized my mistake after sending that question out.

After removing and replacing the pkgtool tarball and installing the
correct copy of text.tgz it worked.

Thanks guys.

Zak L Brown

Systems Engineer
www.new.net
www.mode3.com
www.insulinmusic.com

--

Any expression of conciousness in calcules is basically bunk.