Subject: Re: Apache and PHP4
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Stephen Brown <munkay@coolfactor.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/19/2001 07:49:35
> > OK, sussed Apache, now how do I get my browser to deal with php files?
> What does "sussed" mean?

Sussed means it now runs on my machine.

> What do you mean by getting yoru browser to deal with php files?
> Is it showing the source code?

No, it is asking me if I want to save the file.

> I have a feeling that you need to uncomment the "AddType
> application/x-httpd-php .php" line.

No, I have done this, but Apache my browser is still asking me if I want
to save the file or open it with an application.  The PHP script is infact
a known working script, if that might have anything to do with it...?

BTW, sorry for not being very detailed in my last message, and thanks for
the help thus far!

Steve