Subject: Re: Problems with GDM
To: None <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
From: Matt Herzog <msh@ximian.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/12/2001 15:12:17
Hello Mr Huusko.

There was a bug in our gdm for a while. For about a month
I was only able to start gdm from the command line- never
from boot. Since I ran the Red Carpet update about midweek
last, it's been running from boot.

Please update from RedCarpet in "small bites." It just works
better that way.

-MSH

--
Matthew Herzog                Tech Support Chimp
msh@ximian.com                Ximian.com, Inc.