Subject: Re: How can this be done?
To: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/12/2001 13:01:18
	You could copy the file across via rcp/scp/rdist/rsync -
	this makes sense if you use the same method to keep other
	files in sync (eg: csh.cshrc, hosts, etc).

	Alternatively you could run a dns server on amiga, and point
	both machines at amiga in resolv.conf.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --