Subject: Fwd: 1.5.1_BETA2
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/12/2001 00:13:53
--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

I'm forwarding this message that I originally sent to netbsd-users.
I'm not certain if that was the right list (or if this one is).  If I'm
posting this to the wrong list, pointers to the appropriate list would
be appreciated.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my BETA2 findings and see if anyone else
is seeing anything similar, if theses are known issues or if I need to
start filing PRs.

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@thehutt.org          ||  ...It's much more important
                                  ||  than that!

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

	by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-5.8.5)
	for jerry@localhost (single-drop); Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:23:06 -0400 (EDT)
  by earth.udlug.org with SMTP; 11 Jun 2001 05:18:22 -0000
  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 11 Jun 2001 05:15:57 -0000