Subject: Re: wireless newbie: Please help with my project
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
From: Heron Gallegos <gallegos@csxxi.sepc.edu.mx>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/10/2001 15:22:06
On 9 Jun 2001, Wolfgang Rupprecht wrote:

> gallegos@csxxi.sepc.edu.mx (Heron Gallegos) writes:
> > I am new in wireless technology, and I need help in order
> > to do a wireless network with 7 public schools and our
> > building in the campus. This network will permit to schools
> > to have access to our intranet and have access to internet.
> > (schools will be part of our intranet)
>
> You might want to poke around the search engines for "wireless
> internet" and see what folks that actually use such a system say.
>
> Lots of wireless links:
>
>         http://www.cruzio.com/~jeffl/nooze/wireless.htm

Thanks a lot!!!

Following the link, I am reading about the BC wireless network in
Canada... A lot of information to do wireless networks... and new
network concepts for me... Very interesting.

Thanks again for the link

Heron Gallegos
Centro Siglo XXI - Informatica Educativa
Saltillo, Cohuila, Mexico