Subject: Re: mouse and others
To: ja <jasko@aldur.mtl.pl>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/06/2001 14:11:41
> [...]
> 3.
> On Linux to see rool the screen up i used ctr+pgup, on freebsd scroll lock
> and then pgup. My question is how can i do the same on netbsd? I can you
> other keys, but right now i can't find this funcionality anywhere.

Hiyas, I had a similar problem not too long ago, and what I got as answer
was that it was under discussion to be included, but failed due to some
unresolvable argument seemingly. You can use the screen(1) or window(1)
program to achieve the same, but more scalable thing. See the respective
man-pages :)

Martin Weber