Subject: mouse and others
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: ja <jasko@aldur.mtl.pl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/06/2001 11:22:18
Hello, I'm new to NetBSD so I have some questions

1.
I have Logitech ps/2 mouse without wheel, it is detected by kernel while
booting, but it doesn't work under console, under X-windows it's works
well, any hints ?

2.
I know that I can change consoles by pressing ctr+alt+f1-... Is there any
way to change this behavior ? I mean i used to work on linux and freebsd
where i used alt+f1-..., can i do the same on netbsd ?

3.
On Linux to see rool the screen up i used ctr+pgup, on freebsd scroll lock
and then pgup. My question is how can i do the same on netbsd? I can you
other keys, but right now i can't find this funcionality anywhere.

If you know anything what can be helpful for please let me now.

Best regards
Jacek Skowyra