Subject: Re: Englightenment (wm) and left mouse button
To: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/2001 20:26:49
On 5 Jun 2001, Georges Heinesch wrote:

> My Logitech MouseMan isn't working properly with the latest version of
> Enlightenment. I can drag the windows (hence, the left button is
> recognized), but the Enlightenment "User Menu" doesn't show up (when
> pressing the left button).

I don't use enlightenment. But I think that a new user menu has to be
regenerated. Also, it seems like enlightenment can be used with Gnome and
the left-mouse button is used with Gnome.

I don't think your issue is related to your particular mouse or your X
configuration since you indicate that it works fine to drag windows.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/