Subject: Enabling PPP on NetBSD
To: NetBSD Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/2001 18:43:17
Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I have a question for all of you out there. I have been away from
NetBSD for a while, but I have been exploring its relatives. Now the
question, Can I import from Linux, (yes Linux!), the ppp scripts for
running ppp, from Linux, to NetBSD? All of the necessaries, that is
required on NetBSD, is found there, ISP name, dns settings, etc.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."