Subject: atapi cd-rom
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <RicHoracek@aol.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/02/2001 17:52:56
--part1_f3.b047b58.284aba38_boundary

dear mr/ms,

I put the CD in the mechanic and after start spinning I heared a big
punch.When I opened the CD mechanic The CD was completly destroyed.It was
broken on 100 pieces and it was little bit warm. After restart the computer
the CD mechanic was working properly.
Please can you explain me what or why it happened?

--part1_f3.b047b58.284aba38_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">dear mr/ms,
<BR>
<BR>I put the CD in the mechanic and after start spinning I heared a big
<BR>punch.When I opened the CD mechanic The CD was completly destroyed.It was
<BR>broken on 100 pieces and it was little bit warm. After restart the computer
<BR>the CD mechanic was working properly.
<BR>Please can you explain me what or why it happened?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f3.b047b58.284aba38_boundary--