Subject: Re: Question about developing on Netbsd
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chonla Banpha <gnnetbsd@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/27/2001 11:04:16
Hi again,
  Sorry for the vogue explanation.  The 'service' I meant is some kind of
communication service.  In my case, it is the upper layer communication
stack, i.e. Session layer, Presentation layer, and the lower part of
Application layer (Dialogue services part).  I'm not sure if this will
clarify things up for you, but that's what I was assigned to look at.
  Now I'm looking at IPC, which comes from my superior's suggestions.  He
said there need to be data exchange between processes so IPC is required.  I
looked into articles from UC Berkley and other sources and found many
helpful tips.  If you have any other suggestions, please don't be hesitate
to inform me.  Thanks again.

Best regards,
Neng