Subject: Re: Regarding Groups
To: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@cse.iitd.ernet.in>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/05/2001 10:21:14
How about a SetUID-root program that calls setgroups(). It probably should
check the GID of the caller to ensure it is a member of a student group.
You would run it at login.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675