Subject: Re: Samba's smbclient and NetBSD's find
To: None <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/01/2001 12:03:13
   Samba's smbclient uses the "-depth" option for the find command used to
   handle mput and mget. Our version of find does not have this option. I did
   not find the equivalent in the man page (I may have missed it).

Did you mean the -d option?

     -d      The -d option causes find to perform a depth-first traversal,
             i.e. directories are visited in post-order and all entries in a
             directory will be acted on before the directory itself.  By de-
             fault, find visits directories in pre-order, i.e. before their
             contents.  Note, the default is not a breadth-first traversal.

Cheers,
Brook