Subject: Re: Installing on old Compaq 486
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Wouter Vijvers <woutje@chello.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/28/2001 23:22:14
Hi,
Thanks for your quick response (and Jons). I just booted the comp for
install, which goes fine (the HDD's get detected), but when I choose
"Configure network" from the utility menu, it says: "I can not find any
network interfaces for use by NetBSD." I was planning a ftp-install, so this
won't take me far. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Wouter