Subject: Re: libdl and building ogg vorbis
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Tom Harvey <TomHarvey@IndustryFigure.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/27/2001 23:19:01

workaround for this: http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/NetBSD/

> Any ideas on how can I workaround this libdl problem?

  % man 3 dlfcn
    NAME
        dlopen, dlclose, dlsym, dlctl, dlerror - dynamic link interface

    LIBRARY
        (These functions are not in a library.  They are included in every
        dynamically linked program automatically.)

> Anyone else use ogg vorbis under NetBSD?

yes. the beta3 version builds from pkgsrc and runs fine on netbsd/alpha
1.4x.

ogg vorbis beta4 has been out for 1 day. is that what you're building?