Subject: Re: Microsoft Front Page Server Extensions
To: Tim Thibault <thibault@sk.sympatico.ca>
From: Len Burns <lenb@sasquatch.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/25/2001 17:48:18
I am not sure what is recommended, but I have successfully build the
apache-fp package from source from the FreeBSD package collection
under 1.5 i386.  It took some tweaking, suexec will break because the
login class capability calls are a bit different, but with some work
it is running well here.

-Len

--
Len Burns,