Subject: Re: Citrix ICA Client installation
To: Tim Thibault <thibault@sk.sympatico.ca>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/21/2001 19:42:14
"Tim Thibault" <thibault@sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> I am trying to install the Citrix ICA client on my NetBSD system and
> it says it can only be installed on Linux. Has anyone had success
> installing it on NetBSD 1.4.2, and if so, can someone give me some
> direction.

Look in the mail archives for a message from me on this subject. I
also recall it involved a simple addition to the install script to
recognize NetBSD as being the same as Linux. If you can't find it,
I'll try to dig it out.

I believe I sent my patch to a contact at Citrix (they're involved in
some sort of development/OEM deal with my employer) suggesting that
they put it in the new release, but I doubt they did - he never even
replied.