Subject: Re: utility to distribute the mail according condition
To: Clarence Chan <ein@netvigator.com>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/17/2001 19:18:08
On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 07:25:34AM +0800, Clarence Chan wrote:
> I would like to know if there exist some utilities which can be used to
> re-distrib the incoming mail box into output files according to some
> conditions such as host abs.bbb.org. If yes, can you tell me where is it ?
> Thanks.

If you want to do it at delivery time, consider procmail.

If you want to do it after the fact, consider MH's inc.

see pkgsrc/mail/procmail and pkgsrc/mail/nmh respectively.

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org
  I know I don't deserve a second chance; but as an American,