Subject: Re: back to a few basics (dead drive)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/13/2001 22:04:50
a 2nd usr drive seems to have bitten the dust as I moved to our new
humble abode.  Now I get the dreaded error  below because I get
"Can't open /dev/rsd1g: Device not configured"

Stuck!  FSCK shows my system is fine.. just need to kill /dev/rsdig

What should I do?

thanks for the help

On 2/13/01, Frederick Bruckman wanted to tell me:

    Mark R. Nathan                        http://www.miraboomusic.com
    Miraboo Group                   mailto:president@miraboomusic.com
    President                                  mailto:mark@nathan.net