Subject: Need help with creating system calls
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Ferry Sutanto <fsutanto@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/11/2001 23:01:36
Hi,

I need help in creating system calls. Actually, I have
already written the system call and the wrapper C
function for it, but I am not sure how I modify the
makefile so it will take my new files (which contain
the system call) and build the kernel. Right now, I
wrote the function in a file that is already in the
build system. Can anybody shed some light to this
problem ? Which makefile file should I modify ? What
are the usual steps when one creates a system call ?

Thanks.

Ferry Sutanto