Subject: Ipv6 problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Bell <mtbell@mb1.micropede.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/10/2001 22:16:01
Hi,

I have two connections to the internet, dsl and cable. My cable line is
currently my default route to the internet. What i want to do is to create
a gif tunnel from my static dsl ip to the ipv4 ip of a ipv6 upstream
provider, while keeping the default route of my box the way it is. Now
what i have done so far, i have created a gif tunnel to my ipv6
provider. Now when i try to ping the other end of the tunnel i get no
response, but when i change the default route of my box to the dsl gateway
i can then ping anything on the 6bone. Any ideas on what i can do here?

-Matt