Subject: PCI modem support
To: None <NetBSD-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Miller <thomas.miller@lycos.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/10/2001 17:11:57

Hi,

I don't mean to be a pest, but the following message that I posted a couple of days ago hasn't attracted much interest.  I'm sorry it's so long.  I really would be grateful if someone who knows the answers to the questions at the end could try to help.  Thanks very much!

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html