Subject: Re: make bootable netbsd cd from winNT
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@bcpl.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/10/2001 10:47:02
On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 01:50:10PM +0800, Vince Yeo wrote:
> thanx to 3 of you(you know who u are) i manged to piece together the
> needed information to burn my own bootable NetBSD CD :) just to keep
> you all informed of it my system config is as follows in case you ever
> encounter anyone who needs similiar help like me heh
> OS: WinNT 4.0 Server
> CD Writer : Plextor Model 1210(IDE) CD Writer
> S/W: Nero 5.0

For others who may face the same situation (creating ISO images for
NetBSD in a W****** environment), the Adaptec CD creator software is
often bundled with CD burners. For that package, choose File->Create CD
from Disk Image; then, under "files of type", change the type from .cif
to .iso. You can then select an ISO image and proceed to burn the CD.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Would you like that?