Subject: Re: Improper postings (was Re: CD-ROM driver)
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/05/2001 10:48:31
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Frank van der Linden wrote:

: The only thing that probably can be done about this is to actually
: remove the messages from the mail archives.

We need to do this; however, there are at least a dozen non-TNF run archives
of netbsd.org lists, so it'd be difficult to expunge them from all.

However, I also have partial agreement with Herb on this point: