Subject: Improper postings (was Re: CD-ROM driver)
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/05/2001 09:52:22
On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Peter Seebach wrote:

: >Please send me the following driver:=20
: >OTI-91x   ATAPI   CD-ROM
:
: I can't help but think that we've told *you personally* before that you
: are asking in the wrong place.

Actually, several people have made the same request.  So I have a weird
feeling that some publication, web site, or other braindead reference has
tagged netbsd-help as "the place to find drivers" for whatever reason.

It might be better to ask some of these people why they posted to
netbsd-help asking for these drivers -- so that the errant reference can be
found and destroyed.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/