Subject: FTP
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: LeRoy C. Miller III <qball@ansic.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/04/2001 12:35:18
I have a windows machine setup behind my ipf/ipnat, I have a class that
requires I use norton textra / connect.net (an english paper writing program)
which uses FTP, but doesn't support passive FTP :(

I need to somehow set it up, so the windows box can use this program with
nat/ipf, I had the bright idea of somehow setting up ipf/ipnat so that any
connection from nortons ftp, would be forwarded to the win box (just from that
IP) on the normal 20/21 port, but couldn't figure out how this ruleset should
be setup, if even possible, without distrubing traffic from any other site.

ANY suggestions on how to get this to work would be greatly apperciated.

Thank you
LeRoy

LeRoy C. Miller III
Network Administrator ANSIC Networks