Subject: Re: p5-Apache-ASP
To: =?iso-8859-1?q?Torbj=F6rn?= Lindquist <linkan@astrakan.hig.se>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/25/2001 10:01:15
Torbj=F6rn Lindquist <linkan@astrakan.hig.se> writes:

> This means I have to reinstall all packages that depends on perl?
> That seems to be lots of work, but if it has to be done, it has to be
> done. (Damn school, forcing me to use ASP).

Yes, I think so.

Normally, you'd be able to just run "make update" in the
pkgsrc/lang/perl5 directory, and it would automatically upgrade perl
and re-install all of its dependencies.  In this case, that might
break something, since your package system is already confused.

Chris

--=20
Chris Jones                                           Mad scientist at large