Subject: Re: ipf/ipnat problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/23/2001 22:33:07
Start ipf and ipnat with /etc/netstart.local at boot time.

You are not accomplishing anything useful by starting/stoping
ipf/ipnat with ip-up/ip-down.

" Stamp out root logins .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.
 NetBSD runs on thirty-one  different system  architectures featuring
 twelve distinct families of CPUs.   http://www.netbsd.org/