Subject: Re: backscrolling on virtual consoles
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/23/2001 12:29:06
I have a KVM switch and the hotkey is activated by pressing
scroll lock twice. Therefore if I want to page up, I have to
be sure not to toggle too quick.

Hopefully someone will have the foresight to add something so that
the "toggle" key can easly be changed since, for me, scrollback
might as well not even be there.

And who said "Scroll lock has already been coded into FreeBSD" or
something like that - I thought NetBSD was its own beast, since
when has NetBSD answered to FreeBSD? What is the advantage to
using NetBSD if we just take FreeBSD and add it in? I'm sure
that there is more to it than that, enlighten me someone.

Regards
Nigel