Subject: Re: Labelling a disk
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@maailma.yok.utu.fi>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/23/2001 07:13:49
Thank you all who helped me on the way of disk labelling.

I just have to say that I feel you all made it look all too disastrous,
when in the end the everything went like a Sunday picnic to the park
(without the ants).

In the end, I just said "disklabel -i -I wd0", changed nothing and
wrote the disklabel. That was pretty much that. (And figuring out the
extended/logical partition was just a matter of -63 +63 unused->MSDOS
to the disklabel values). And everything works.

Well, thanks once more. I guess I'll never stop learning new with
NetBSD.

--
Arto Huusko  --  WWW: http://maailma.yok.utu.fi/
                  ** Divecalc **