Subject: Re: postfix problems in 1.5
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Mipam <mipam@ibb.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/17/2001 16:02:47
> You seem to be answering your question. On my system it is owned by
> root:wheel, permissions: 755.

I did this, it's standing okay now.
However, i keep having problems when using postfix in mailer.conf:

I deleted all the subdirs under /var/spool/postfix again.
Started postfix again and all dirs are created again by the postfix script.
When i try to mail something i get:

postfix/postdrop: warning: mail_queue_enter: create file maildrop:xxxx.xxxx:
Permission denied.

My mail_owner is the postfix user, and i didnt fill anything in
for the mail_privs and left it outcommented.
When i use sendmail in the /etc/mailer.conf i dont have this problem.
Any suggestions what i could do now?
Bye,

Mipam