Subject: Problems compiling PHP4 with NetBSD 1.5
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Ricardo Ryoiti Sugawara Junior <ricardorsj@uol.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/08/2001 15:29:08
    Hi There.

    I get the following error when I try to compile PHP 4.0.4 with
NetBSD 1.5, I've looked at Netbsd's mailing list archive and found
someone (mocha) who had this problem. Dave has answered his question but
I  couldn't understand, so I'm still confused. Can someone give me a
hint, please ?

---

*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not known to be supported.
*** All declared inter-library dependencies are being dropped.
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.
/usr/bin/ld: unrecognized option -Wl,--whole-archive'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.