Subject: Re: vi and Latin1 (fwd)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/08/2001 09:01:01
Wolfgang,

I am using Pine 4.20 on NetBSD 1.4.2 over ssh from KDE on NetBSD 1.5 and I
do not have a problem with this. I think that X is helping me here.

In regular, character cell, mode vi cannot handle it but vim can. If you
do not know vim, try it out. It has visual selection commands that work
with d, y, etc. I am using version 5.7.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675