Subject: Re: Printing not working with lpd, but fine to device
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <dchapman@canwest.victoria.bc.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/06/2001 09:19:51
* Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com> [010106 07:36]:
> On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 dchapman@canwest.victoria.bc.ca wrote:
>
> > /usr/pkg/bin/gs -dSAFER -dBATCH -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=stp \
> > -sMode=escp2-800 -sOutputFile=- -sPAPERSIZE=a4 - && exit 0
>                                 ^                ^
>                                 ^                ^
> Does that command line work for you when you enter it manually? I seem
> to recall having to usr /dev/stdout and /dev/stdin.

I corrected a small error shown above.  -sMode should be -sModel.  Now I
get printing, but it is just a few lines of garbage.  I tried putting
/dev/stdout and /dev/stdin where your arrows point, but it made no
difference.

Anyone have any ideas?

  Thanks,
   Dave Chapman

--
Dave Chapman                       |    "tar is not a plaything"
dchapman@canwest.victoria.bc.ca    |    bsimpson@dt.springfield.edu