Subject: dw1 help
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Petra Lynn Hofman <petrahof@chicagonet.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/02/2001 18:10:23
Thank you Manuel for your assistance with my hdd issue.  I was able to get
back to format the drive.  However, I have an ancillary question.  Is it
going to be possible to boot wd1 using NetBSD.  The install even though is
has a full 1.6GB is failing.  The error is 2314378  WTFS: Input/output
error.  Does this mean the install cd-rom is writing to wd1?  Or is there
something else.  Any ideas for a work around?  What I have currently is wd0
with a FAT (W95) the a Linux partition with swap and boot partition space.

Thanks, again.  Petra Lynn