Subject: Re: xmms/mit-pthreads
To: Christoph Leuzinger <christoph.leuzinger@westworks.ch>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/27/2000 13:59:37
Does configure ask for the location of libraries and header files?
The .h files are in /usr/pkg/pthreads/include and the libraries
are in /usr/pkg/pthreads/lib

There maybe an option to configure which allows you to include these
before it runs - try configure --help

Failing all that, you'll probably find somewhere to add -I and -L
options in the Makefile.

Regards
Nigel