Subject: binary emulation
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Fields <linux404@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/29/2000 00:32:59
Dear NetBSD Help,

My friends and I were wondering about the concept of binary emulation on
NetBSD. Specifically, is it possible to run Linux software, Solaris software
and/or HP-UX software on a NetBSD system? Example: StarOffice 5.2 for Linux
or Solaris, would it be possible to run it on NetBSD? I believe someone told
me that they run Netscape for Linux on a NetBSD system, but I would also
like to know would Solaris or HP-UX software work on NetBSD?

Thanks for your time.

Yours truly,
Ryan Fields