Subject: RE: sreccnsaver
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <petr.sajtos@ct.cz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/10/2000 07:27:09
Hello,

thanks for the answer, I was looking for a screensaver or a
screenblanker for the text console (something like in Linux, where the
screen gets blank after 5 mins.). I have some experience with Linux, but=

I'm a total newbie to *BSD (but I think NetBSD is a great system!!)

Petr

=2D----P=F9vodn=ED zpr=E1va-----
Od: mike.pelley@coventus.com [mailto:mike.pelley@coventus.com]
Odesl=E1no: 9.8.2000 18:52
Komu: =A9ajto=B9, Petr
P=F8edm=ECt: Re: sreccnsaver

If you are running X windows and have the package system installed, you
can
check out xscreensaver in pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver.  Unfortunately I'm
not
sure what options are available if you are not running X windows.

If you are not familiar with the package system, it's an excellent way
find/install new software.  Check out
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html - it explains=

how
to get the package system installed.