Subject: Two Things
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/26/2000 22:49:28
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers

First off, the kernel build worked. And it has been installed and works.
Second up, I do consulting, for a living. I chose NetBSD as an operating
system to work with because it appears to be as easy to work with, as say
Linux. I am also looking for those things we call, "How To"s. Specifcally on
programming, for Input-Output functions. Such as for Nics, for example, and
other plug in cards. The Linux crowd has one, on that subject, that is no
longer maintained, can I apply its contents to the netbsd kernel? And does
its equivalent exist within the NetBSD community?
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi