Subject: Kernel compiling problems
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/24/2000 14:44:19
Hello from Gregg C Levine just me

I just started using NetBSD. And for a modem who uses the 3 serial port, I
had to compile a new kernel. Well, this was after following the exact same
directions, posted on the web site. The file 'NETBSD' was not in the place
the site said it would be in. I followed all of the instructions, with the
exception of running a Perl script to make the necessary changes. I am
running release no 1.4 of NetBSD for I386 family machines.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi