Subject: Re: MAN formatting problem.. (please read)
To: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/22/2000 06:12:30
You did not install text.tgz

Install:
 base.tgz  comp.tgz  etc.tgz  man.tgz   misc.tgz  text.tgz

You only need comp.tgz for the compiler tools, eg. building a kernel.

" Stamp out root login's .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.