Subject: Pointer to info on setting up Hesiod/Kerberos?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/03/2000 14:16:43
I realize this isn't *exactly* a NetBSD question, but I *do* primarily
want to set this up on NetBSD (1.5, and perhaps some 1.4.2) systems, so...

Does anyone have a pointer to some good documentation (either online, or
in book form) on how to set up Hesiod (for passwd maps) and Kerberos (for
user authentication)?  I understand some of the basic concepts, but the
specifics seem to be eluding me, and what docs I can find seem to presume
a bunch of knowledge about the system that I'm hoping to acquire, but don't
have yet...

Thanks is advance,
+j

--